How to screen share on discord with sound? The most asked question about discord. In this post, I’ll tell you about how you can share screen on the discord server.
First of all, you need to know what discord is? So the answer is dispute is All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers, and it’s completely free. Discord allows you to set up a large or small chat server for social, gaming, or business group. Friction is very secure and works on Android and Desktop, Guys, Stop playing for team speak servers and hassling with skype. Simplify your life and make a change in your gaming life. Over 250 million gamers already join the app, and it’s your turn.
Also read this: Swagbucks review
Why discord is the best gaming chat app ever?
Live text, video chat, and voice
- The message, Chat and Calls your friends in real-time for all your gaming need.
Public and Private messaging
- Whether you were making a chat server for personal PUBG, Fortnite or Dota 2 coaching community, discord’s got you covered. Send message one on 1 group chat in a secret invite-only.
Instant Invite links
- Invite friends as simple as copy/pasting links. When your friends open the link, they instantly join your group and start playing games.
Push notification controls
- Want to be notified when someone tags you? This app offers you to set the push notification function.
- Discord available for Android and Desktop so you can voice chat with your team while playing games like PUBG and Rainbow Six Siege on your PC.
Also read this: Adobe Illustrator | Download full version with key
How to screen share on discord with sound?
If you don’t have, then go to the official website and download it. Once you installed discord, we can begin
If you already have, follow my steps carefully, I’ll guide you step by step.
On the left sidebar click on the friend list and choose a friend that you want to share discord scree with that.
Now you have to click on the phone icon located next to the name of the friend you want to share the screen with that.
Once the call screen interface opened click to turn on screen share option, click on the monitor icon located on the left.
The screen share window will popup after you click on the screen share option. Click on your screen image located right in the middle screen. Once you have done all the steps, you should now share your screen with your friend that you selected from the list. Your friend will be able to see every action that you did it in real-time.
You can choose the resolution and frame rate as you want. Higher resolution and frame rate choose option is only for Pro version users. Discord Nitro, which is not free for everyone.
Also read this: IDM 6.2.5 full version with key
how to share screen on discord with sound?
And now you can also share audio with screen share on discord. This only works on Windows Desktop client-only. So if you are using discord on Windows Desktop, You can share the screen on discord with sound.
If you have some issues check out these steps maybe this is work for you.
- Check your Antivirus in just case your Antivirus flagged discord’s app. If Discord isn’t flagged try to disable Antivirus until you restart your system.
- Test your audio settings and try some different settings from here.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall the app from step by step here.
In the end, It’s that simple to share screen on discord with your friends. Sharing screen on discord server is not hard if you find the perfect way to do. Hope you guys enjoyed this post.
If you like our post, please share with your friends on social media and come back for another problem’s solution.