What is WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web apk web version of the app which can be accessed with your PC. The WhatsApp allows the users to access WhatsApp and all the related service on Android. WhatsApp is the king of messaging service, any new feature impacts the users experience to a great extent.
Nowadays WhatsApp web is very powerful to use. WhatsApp web is specially made for those who are running there business on WhatsApp. The web version of the app is easy to send messages, media files in bulk.
WhatsApp web is the best tool which helps simulate the WA on a website. There are several numbers of services which let you access this feature on the app. You need to scan the barcode on the WhatsApp web app and access the web version.
Also read this: YouTube Premium Vanced APK free download
How to Download WhatsApp web App
- I will tell you the simple procedure to download the WhatsApp web on Android.
- The first thing that you need to do the Enable Unknown Sources. So just simply go to the setting – Security – Enable Unknown Sources.
- Download WhatsApp web app from the link below.
- Select the file and install the App on the device.
- After installation, just make all the necessary settings and restore the chat back up. Done…
Also read this: Live Net-TV free download
Download WhatsApp APK for Android
The first thing that you need to do is download an App named WhatScan on your android phone. WhatScan turns your mobile phone into a QR code reader. So using WhatsApp web you need to scan barcode and chat. WhatScan lets you access all the messages and you can read the messages, send messages and download images and videos in the App.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
How to Use the WhatsApp Web on the App?
- Download WhatScan app from the link above.
- Open the App and you will see a barcode.
- Open the stock WhatsApp and click on Three dots on the right top.
- Now now, click on the option Web and scan the barcode. Finish
Also read this: Kinemaster Pro video editor free download
How to use WhatsApp Web on Android without any App.
Here is a simple trick to use the WA Web on Mobile without any App.
- The first thing that you need to download the app named Puffin Browser.
- Go to the App and enable the request desktop site option.
- Now your browser works the same as PC browser.
- So in the URL box type this url: web.whatsapp.com
- Now you will see the desktop version of the page with QR code.
- Scan the code with your WhatsApp account which you want to use. Finish
Also read this: SHAREit for PC free download
Conclusion: So guys, If you use the WhatsApp Web on your PC. You can easily send the messages without hanging. In the WhatsApp web app, you can access all of the features which include sending and receiving messages.
I Hope you guys like this post. If this will helpful for you please share with your friends.