Xender for PC
The Xender for PC is one of the best data sharing application on the internet. It helps in the transmission and sharing of records easily. With the Xender you can transfer file from iOS to Android. You don’t need any external cable, Internet connection, and Wi-Fi. Xender Download for PC is simple but not easy for everyone.
Based on the leading performance-based global server, Xender file sharing app offers to their users with the most powerful function of Connection to the PC. Guys, this features additionally make connections between smartTV and Computer to Android Phones.
Also read this: “Vidmate for PC Download FREE for Windows 10,8,7 and Mac”
Features of Xender file Sharing App
The Xender file sharing app specially made for those who always want a fast file transfer app. You can easily transfer media files, music, and simple word files of your own choice. Xender for PC shares any types of data at the speed of more than 40MB per second.
One of the best features of Xender file sharing app is that eliminates the requirement of an external connection. You can make a connection with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB cable to transfer files.
In the Xender app, you can get a smart switch. Smart switch stored your data in your device such as SMS, Contacts, Music, Pictures, Videos, Games, and other types of files. You can easily move your all data to other devices in just one click.
Also read this: “App Store for PC | Download App Store for Android”
There is no official app of Xender for PC like Shreit If you want to use Xender in your PC, you need to download an application named Bluestacks. Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulator for Windows and Mac. WIth the help of Bluestacks you can easily run Xender in your PC.
Transfer files to Windows Phone from the Android Devices
- You need to tap the + button on the Android device and select Connect Windows Phone.
- Next thing that you should choose the Wi-Fi settings of your Windows Phone and connect with it.
- And then, return to the Xender app on your Windows Phone and select Connect you will be connected automatically.
- Done, you can easily start sharing files from Windows to Android Phone.
Transfer files from Android to iOS Device
- You need to tab the + button to Connect iPhone.
- Choose Wi-Fi setting of your iOS device and connect with Wi-Fi.
- And then, you need to select Connect friends option on your iOS devices.
- Done, you can easily start sharing files from Android to iOS devices.
Also read this: Kinemaster-Pro Video Editor | Version 184.108.40.20618.GP